Kitchen Manager needed to operate Post 91 kitchen.
Job responsibilities, pay and hours below
Job Description Statements for Post 91 Kitchen ManagerJob Description Statements for Post 91 Kitchen Manager
At Post 91’s October Executive Board meeting The Commander and Finance Officer of Community Post 403 asked if they could merge with Post 91 and transfer their 24 members. Throughout the years Post 403 was meeting at the German Club and never really had a Post home. Their membership was dwindling down to 24 members and decided it was time to retire their charter and merge with Berea. At our Post’s regular meeting in November the body welcomed their members with open arms. the official merger will probably not take place until Spring of 2016 because of all the bureaucracy decisions that need to be made.
The American Legion National has decided to raise the dues $5 effective January 1st, 2016. Which means Post 91 must increase our dues to $35. To avoid the extra $5 you will need to pay your dues by December 31, 2015.
We had another great year at the James C. Masie Memorial Golf Classic. Congratulations to the winning team of Mark Gunn, Craig Benson, Bill Miralia, and John Maruna, finishing 12 under. This year we had our first hole-in-one by Dave Berger. Congrats to Dave for that historical moment.
Thanks to everyone who participated, volunteered, and sponsored. Special thanks to the JCM Golf Committee- George Masie, Sandy Masie, Jimmy Masie, Mel Baher, Ron Fazekas, Tim Monahan, and Sue Milter for their combined efforts organizing this event.
Keep your calendar open for the 2nd Saturday of August next year, as we’ll be back for our 17th year.
Come on out and root for Team Post 91 as they take on Strongsville VFW Post 3345 in softball.
Game starts at Noon on Sunday August 3rd at the Chandler Commons Development Baseball Field in Strongsville (located off Hunt Road between Drake and Boston Roads). Click Here for Google Map. Carpooling is encouraged as parking is limited.
Directions to Field (driving south into Strongsville via Pearl Road):
- Head South on Pearl Road
- Turn Left onto Drake Road
- Turn Right onto Hunt Road
- Enter Chandler Commons. Turn Right onto Panorama Parkway
- Turn Left onto Stony Point Drive
- Field is located at recreation complex on left (at the corner of Stony Point and Bennington Drives)
$1 Bloody Marys, $1.25 Beers, $1 Hot Dogs, etc. will be available for purchase. Proceeds to benefit Wags 4 Warriors.
Subscribe To Newsletter
Welcome To Post 91
Post 91 Units
Post 91 News
- Olmsted Falls Post 403 to merge with Berea Post 91
- POST DUES TO INCREASE JANUARY 1, 2016
- 2014 James C. Masie Memorial Golf Classic Round Up
- 1st Annual “Battle of the Posts” Charity Softball Game
- OCW makes great impression on Alabama
- The burdens of coalition warfare
- Watch Commander's Call live on Feb. 23
- Legion to Congress: VA budget must meet critical needs
- A good day for job offers, benefits help