Doors Open 6 pm – Games 7-10pm
Donation $15 per person
Includes: Food, Draft Beer & Wash
Tickets available in the canteen.
15th Annual Super Bowl Chili Cookoff
Feb 5 2017 Judging 6pm
Enjoy the Game
Your favorite libation
Bring your favorite Chili to be judged
Join us for Lunch &/or Dinner Friday Nov 11
Lunch sponsored by the Ladies Auxiliary
Dinner sponsored by the S.A.L.
Saturday October 29 2pm.
Be there by 1:30pm with your trunk decorated and filled with treats for the kids.
There will be a special area in the Post parking lot for this event.
Sign up at the canteen by Oct 24th. Contact Stacey Lehmann with questions.
15 cars are needed for this Children’s Event.
November 19 2016
Doors open 6 pm
$25 per person includes dinner – Chicken, Rigatoni, Green Beans & Salad.
Draft Beer included & BYOB
Tickets available in the Canteen.
Subscribe To Newsletter
Welcome To Post 91
Post 91 Units
Post 91 News
- Super Bowl Chili Cookoff
- Casino Night
- Veterans Day – Thank You For Your Service
- Trunk or Treat at the Children’s Halloween Party
- Reverse Raffle
- Opportunities coming up for job seekers in D.C., Minnesota and Kentucky
- Employment forum on tap at Washington Conference
- History helps revitalize post in nation’s capital
- 'I owe a great deal to The American Legion'
- National commander testifying before Congress next week